Thursday, November 16, 2006

Mexico - Los Angeles
Por David Barraza

10:50 AM. – Personal note. I take a plane with direction to L.A. It’s a crowded flight. Mexicans, Americans, Koreans… a globalizated orgy.

11:30 AM. – Personal note. The man beside me is reading an absurd book: “The Ascent, a story for those who desire to transform their organizations”.

12:45 PM.– Personal note. In front of me there’s a Mexican couple which is constantly kissing and touching their bodies. They are fortunate.

13:30 PM – Personal note. I wake up. The movie in the airplane screens is awful. I watch through the window. The Sonora desert is amazingly beautiful.

13: 35 PM – Personal note. I need the restroom

14: 00 PM – The airplane is arriving to LAX Airport. The view while the landing was exciting. The mountains and the deep blue sea of the bay inspired me to be a constant traveler of this fucking world.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home